KOTOR 3

First of all, you have to be Revan or the Exile; we've already had 2 episodes of starting out as a character with no memory or skills to speak of. But, this doesn't mean that you can resume the game with force powers intact. I'm not really a huge star wars fan, but I like the games, so let me know if I'm contradicting any pre-set star wars lore. Character Generation: choose Revan or the Exile, then either upload from a previous save or generate a new character. You begin the game with either Revan or the Exile in your party, depending on which you chose. There are a lot of "somehows," things that I haven't worked out yet, but somehow the exile finds Revan. Now, this is the best idea that I've had for not being able to use force powers (obviously starting with crush would be pointless) the true sith use the force differently, and because whenever you use the force other force sensitives notice, you are warned by Revan, or you warn the exile, that you can't use the force until you've found a way to shield yourself and be discreet. It's kind of lame, but I haven't figured out anything else. The game takes place in the sith galaxy, because we've already had two games in the other one, and, anything that happens in the Sith galaxy won't accidentally contradict episodes 1-6. For example, you couldn't have the republic fall apart in the old galaxy, but in the new one you could forseeably have the entire galaxy be destroyed and it wouldn't affect the movies. Now, depending on light side or dark side, your mission with Revan is either to infiltrate the hierarchy of the true sith, or join them. You will come in contact with the resistance movement against the Sith, and you learn that they have found a weapon that could destroy the Sith leadership. Then it's off to KOTOR style planet hopping, where you either are hunting down the resistance or helping them find the weapon. That's mostly all I've got, just thought it up on the spot, needs some work. Anybody ever read David Eddings? If you have, you'll get this next bit. The sith leader isn't human or alien, it's a "force being" something made out of tangible dark force power, and the weapon is its counterpart, a child that's touched by the force, kind of like anakin only more extreme. Now that I think of it, you could be that child, born in the sith galaxy, and you come in contact with Revan and the Exile. Let me know what you guys think, this is just totally made up on the spot.

But where is Han Solo in there? :thumbsup: I want HAN!!!!!!11

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)