most damaging lightsaber

Hmm, been a while since I played, but yes, some crystal/lens variations yeild very high results. I wish I could give you some specifics, but I'm a little out of touch in this matter, sorry.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Ankerres Sapphire and Kai-bur crystals with ultimate diadum cells and adegan lens would be another option. Upari and opila crystals will do also.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Pontite lens, ultimate datium cell, expert fencing emitter + your two best damage crystals.

Your personal crystal is NOT a good damage crystal, since much of the damage is alignment specific and not multiplied on criticals. It is better as an off hand crystal.

Barab Ore Ingot and Pontite would be my choices, but if you can't find them, SIgile+Upari, Solari+Upari or Upari+Quixonite are good choices.

Lightsaber forms like Contention add to attack mods against Jedi/Sith wielding lightsabers also, which will increase your hits with saber weapons.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I was referring to something from Orlando Finto Pazzo.Is smiting better?

Ribbons.... :) I am not really one for interior decoration.I prefer the direct approach of chopping the top off the egg after bashing it,rather than making an omelet then cutting it to shreds and adding it to the stir fry.Though it probably would be better than making a sith into a sandwich..... :ermm:

But that's not the point,I wanted to know why the melee specialization feat does not add to lightsaber damage.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I was referring to something from Orlando Finto Pazzo.Is smiting better?

Ribbons.... :) I am not really one for interior decoration.I prefer the direct approach of chopping the top off the egg after bashing it,rather than making an omelet then cutting it to shreds and adding it to the stir fry.Though it probably would be better than making a sith into a sandwich..... :ermm:

But that's not the point,I wanted to know why the melee specialization feat does not add to lightsaber damage.

Because you use Lightsaber specialization for lightsabers instead of melee specialization... :p

Item (Average Damage) (best in each category is bold)

Regular Lightsaber (11)

Short Lightsaber (9)

Double Lightsaber (13)

Rubat Crystal (1)

Dragite Crystal (1)

Adegan Crystal (2)

Jenraux Crystal (2)

Eralam Crystal (2)

Ultima-Pearl (2)

Opila Crystal (3)

Sapith Crystal (3)

Solari Crystal (3)

Qixoni Crystal (5)

Phond Crystal (3.5)

Sigil Crystal (3.5)

Upari Crystal (4.5)

Hurrikaine Crystal (4.5)

Pontite Crystal (5.5)

Barab Ore Crystal (9)

Name Crystal (up to 5, plus up to 3.5 more for the STR bonus)

Synthesized Bryothis Lens (1)

Beam Gem Lens (1)

Dragite Lens (2)

Pure Bryothis Lens (2)

Improved Beam Lens (2)

Enhanced Bryothis Lens (4)

Vibration Lens (4.5)

Adegan Lens (6.5)

Improved Vibration Lens (7) (but is -1 to attack and defense)

Pontite Lens (7)

Fencing Emitter (1)

Improved Fencing Emitter (2)

Expert Fencing Emitter (3)

Diatum Energy Cell (1)

Improved Ion Energy Cell (1)

Improved Diatum Energy Cell (2)

Superior Ion Energy Cell (2)

Telgorn Mk I Energy Cell (2)

Telgorn Jolt Mk II Energy Cell (2.5)

Ultimate Diatum Energy Cell (5)

Telgorn Jolt Mk III Energy Cell (4.5)

So, for max average damage: Double Lightsaber+Name Crystal+Barab Ore Crystal+Pontite Lens+Expert Fencing Emitter+Ultimate Diatum Energy Cell=13+8.5+9+7+3+5=46 (or 18.5-73.5).

This is one area where dual wielding comes in handy ... put your name crystal in your off-hand saber, you get the most damage with your primary saber (up to 15-66) and all the benefits from the crystal (including more bonus damage from the pumped up strength).

Aggression form for lightsabers extends critical threat range of sabers, with penalties to blaster fire deflection. (Probably will get it as a Marauder, Assassin, Weapon Master or Watchman)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧