ok to start off what the people really want in kotor 3 is well oblisouly to start off with a few items from kotor 2s previous charechter because the story line would not make sense if this not to happen i also suggest new planents and more newer droids like r2d2 also there are lots of glotches in the first game like duplicting lightsabers that should be fixed makes the game unreal and my atton and haimaiden in the kotor 2 are invinsibledont why but its really funny and cause they cant die which i beat the game in like a day because of that and for kotor 3 more black robes!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only have a dark jedi robe only dark robe plz fix!!!! kotor 3

First, there's a thread (here) where you can post KOTOR 3 suggestions.

Second, when posting try to write something that makes sense and is in english.

Finally, glotches are indeed a big problem in KOTOR 2.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

yo, the next one does not need to be a continuation of the lame story of KOTOR 2.

PREQUAL----setting--MANDALORIAN WAR----perfect setting for the game to thrive, ALL OF THE CHARACTERS relate and were involved in this time period. Tell a different part of the same story, my point--the base story of KOTOR 1 was perfect, 2 went in a direction that was a fun game to play, but once i beat it, I didnt want to play it again.

Go with everything like influencing people and choosing saber and color, just go with a better story and get back the game of the year status.

@clarkfball101@yahoo.com: See first line of my previous post.

Lock, please.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

ok to start off what the people really want in kotor 3 is well oblisouly to start off with a few items from kotor 2s previous charechter because the story line would not make sense if this not to happen i also suggest new planents and more newer droids like r2d2 also there are lots of glotches in the first game like duplicting lightsabers that should be fixed makes the game unreal and my atton and haimaiden in the kotor 2 are invinsibledont why but its really funny and cause they cant die which i beat the game in like a day because of that and for kotor 3 more black robes!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only have a dark jedi robe only dark robe plz fix!!!! kotor 3

Nice... Some new droid models would definitely be cool. Just keep in mind that the KOTOR story is placed approximately 4,000 years before the Battle of Yavin on the Star Wars Timeline, so the R2 model Astro Droids do not exist yet.

Edited by Exar Kun

I would like K3 to finally fill in all the plot wholes of the past two games

games always have glitches but KI and II have far too many

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.