What is good about Gothic 2 ?

I don't like acidic pukes, otherwise bingeing is ok.

Edit: Oh, yeah: Gothic. I'm probably the third worst Gothic fan on this board. Surmising that, I'll have to agree with mkreku on all points. That dirty swedupelle is so right. On counterpoint though, I thought G2 sort of overdid the fantasy side of things. It was too...tolkienish. Here's hoping that G3 remedies that.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"pl

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think he's showing us the sounds one makes when barfing. You know how those damnable Finns are. Just look at Mus? and Kirottu.

Anyhow, what's the deal? Well, first of all, I say we get in an argument concerning types of alcohol. We've been everywhere else in this thread.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think beer tastes like ass. I don't mind liquor, as long as it's with a mix.

My favourite drink is probably a screwdriver. Given that alcohol is prohibitively expensive outside of a liquor store, I hardly ever drink it (since I don't typically go to a liquor store).

I do like some white wines, particularly the German ones. Reds are a bit too dry for me.

I consider Buffy and Angel as fantasy.  Horror can be a subgenre of Fantasy, if the horror aspects are caused by supernatural entities such as vampires, ghosts, and the like or a subgenre of drama if the horror comes from a more mundane source such as man's inhumanity to man.

Excellent points!

Truly! I agree with Hades.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I consider Buffy and Angel as fantasy.  Horror can be a subgenre of Fantasy, if the horror aspects are caused by supernatural entities such as vampires, ghosts, and the like or a subgenre of drama if the horror comes from a more mundane source such as man's inhumanity to man.

Excellent points!

Truly! I agree with Hades.

Nooooo! I find myself being drawn to the Hades side! Must.... resist.... must....

Hey, those are great points. I agree with Hades.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!