Would not mind seeing a broader introduction of Coruscant in K3.

Have you tried reading the books?

There will have to be at least a few core worlds within a third game. That was what was mentioned in K1, Coruscant being one of them. Now unless such a planet can only remain as a concept, it might help to see it developed a bit further. Besides, it was merely featured in K2 during the Exile's trial. Basically, at least one or two core worlds have to be featured, otherwise how would K3 progress in terms of story?

My bad then. I misunderstood what you were saying.

For some reason unknown to me, i am becoming favorable of Kamino and Rhen Var.

true true... and a larger area of exploration on the planets would be nice, rather than seeing isolated areas that are somewhat guided by the story.

Larger areas might lead to more bugs and problems for the game. But this is not about K3 so I'll end there.

Edited by DarthReliguim

No they won't lead to more bugs and problems. Reason why areas were so small in k2 is the damn Xbox and it's limited memory

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Would not mind seeing a broader introduction of Coruscant in K3.

Have you tried reading the books?

Have you tried viewing the movies?

jokes

Dantooine or Manaan for their peace and tranquility (Remove the Selkath :ermm:)

ding ding ding, 10 points probabally the best planets when it comes to peace, and eye candy (the backgrounds, music, scenery) dantooine moreso

All short posts. My favourite one: YAVIN IV!!!!

O, o, that's no planet. It's just a moon.

Wow thats a massive post!

What I would like to do is, not just be restricted to one part of a planet, like on Anchorhead in Tatooine, I would like to explore Mos Eisley, Mos Espa, and many other places not just one location of the whole planet. Sort of like how Telos was set up, you basically traveled the whole planet, but still very restricted and no populace at some areas (cities) and you had to do it in chronological order, you couldnt just explore or whatever without having to do the set tasks.