The Jedi Exile fan forum

For all you Exile fans... share your interests 4 the exile with this topic. If u hate Revan even better. :)

The Exile is the best. Join me and the true power. Revan is probably dead and buried on some crappy planetoid.

*sigh* You don't have to be FAN or anything to buy a damn game <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes, but you have to respect other peoples opinions. You cna think that game is great, but you don't have to think that its main character is something totally awesome.

I love kotor 2, I think it is great game, but I like k1 and Revan more.

Just because everyone isn't Exile fan doesn't mean that they should be.

Some people likes more Revan thank Exile, it is their opinion.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, would probably see Revan as being present usually through dialogue between characters. Revan tends to stand out in terms of being understood as a legacy rather than merely as a character. Exile's story is more about personal difficulties which one would be able to sympathise with, especially with a quote from Visas or Disciple mentioning that your PC

could take strength from others.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧