How's this for strange?

I decided to re-install KotR II and this time started off as a darkside male.. mostly because i've already finished it with LSM/DSF/LSF.. and just wanted to see what was different with the Handmaiden/Visas.

Now, during the course of the game, as one could imagine.. i've slowly descended into the depravity that is the dark side.. but never too far. For some odd reason, every time I do something evil, I wound up doing something good to balance it out. So I find myself at the end of Korriban (my last planet) just a little DS.

That aside.. here's the.. odd part.

Right now I'm level 23 Jedi Sentinel.. but I've spoken to Kreia (many,many times) and she hasn't offered to turn me into a prestige class. From what I remember the previous times I played, she usually offered when I was something like level 12-15 and by the end of the game would be around level 24-25.

I'm already on-board the Ravager, so there's no way I can pick up a PC now.. but what did I do wrong? Are there specific requirements for PC's (jedi/sith)? or has my 'neutrality' been my undoing?

Lvl 15+ and 50% or more toward LS/DS

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Strange... but unlike K1, in K2 you must gain influence with the other characters. I turned to the prestige class with a LSM at lv. 15 and finished the game at lv. 32. You must be careful about the dialog lines you use. Some may increase your influence with others, and perhaps you did some things that Kreia didn't like so that's why she doesn't want to make u master.

And it's also odd that you haven't got to the bottom darkness... if you are purely evil it's very difficult to compensate with LS points like it happened to u.

From now on, keep using DS lines and be aggressive. Then after u blow up the Ravager u will go to Dantooine and choose your path. Once u do you will earn a significant amount of DS points and Force Crush (my favorite).

Umm.. I've already delt with Dantooine.. I've killed all available Jedi Masters and already learned Force Crush (my personal Fave!!). But I still haven't recieved much in terms of DS points (still high DS rather than low DS on the scale).

And its not so hard to balance yourself out. I travelled a lot with Handmaiden and even though I 'seduced' her to the dark side, in the hopes of getting more dialog out of her, I've been generally following her 'advice' (siding with settlers of Dantooine rather than Mercs) and such.

Plus I stupidly healed the milita instead of messing with the med droid.

Grr.. I think i'm going to have to restart..

BTW, does anyone have tips on how to gain influence with Handmaiden and turn her, and still go DS?

Plus I stupidly healed the milita instead of messing with the med droid.

Same mistake here. Somehow doing that seems to make it impossible to gain DS-mastery... (I got stuck around 80% DS and what I did couldn't get more DS)

BTW, does anyone have tips on how to gain influence with Handmaiden and turn her, and still go DS?

Easy. Fight in the nude o:)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I have a save game from the start of Nar Shadda (2nd planet) so I'll probably have to restart there. Thank god 'cause I really didn't want to have to run through Peragus again.

I agree, I'll probably have to leave HM on the ship and take a couple other darksiders with me (Visas/Mandalore).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to gain influence with Visas, Mandalore and Hanharr?

For Visas, I occasionally get small snippets of conversations when I do my random act of evil bit.. and the game says I gain influence.. but I don't get any different converstaon branches with her.

I use Mandalore whenever I see a group of Mandalorians that we can recruit, but otherwise don't actively use him.. same goes for Hanhar, though I have spoken to him to the point where I can ask about the source of his 'power' nothing more comes after that.

The key to turning HM is talking to her immediately after Kreia tells you about her mother's heritage ... and she prefers LS, but as long as you keep her stowed on Ebon Hawk until 18th level, you should be fine.

Take Mandalore and HK to Onderon (and side comletely with the general) for max influence.

After the strength discussion with Hanharr, talk to Kreia about it, after that, there's not much worthwhile.

http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence4.php

Remember to ask Handmaiden about how she anticipates your movements.

If you want to be neutral, go all out DS until you get 75% DS and then ask Kreia for your prestige class, then switch to LS acts. Mind you, if you play a consular, you are almost better off as a consular since Jedi Master and Sith Lord are pretty crappy.

The only advantage of being a Grey Jedi is that you can use whatever power u like... I mean that even if u use light or dark side powers your force line doesn't waste as much points as it does when your light and use dark power or viceversa...

Or you could also align your PC towards DS until you get a Sith class earliest by level 15, and then realign your character towards LS continually. Would make for an interesting game.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I decided to re-install KotR II and this time started off as a darkside male.. mostly because i've already finished it with LSM/DSF/LSF.. and just wanted to see what was different with the Handmaiden/Visas.

Now, during the course of the game, as one could imagine.. i've slowly descended into the depravity that is the dark side.. but never too far. For some odd reason, every time I do something evil, I wound up doing something good to balance it out. So I find myself at the end of Korriban (my last planet) just a little DS.

That aside.. here's the.. odd part.

Right now I'm level 23 Jedi Sentinel.. but I've spoken to Kreia (many,many times) and she hasn't offered to turn me into a prestige class. From what I remember the previous times I played, she usually offered when I was something like level 12-15 and by the end of the game would be around level 24-25.

I'm already on-board the Ravager, so there's no way I can pick up a PC now.. but what did I do wrong? Are there specific requirements for PC's (jedi/sith)? or has my 'neutrality' been my undoing?

'neutrality' been my undoing?-ya u need to pick a side or be a dumb gray jedi.