Revan jedi master????

In your first conversation with Atton when he's in the force cage, follow the dialog tree and you'll get to the point where you can define Revan's sex/gender.

If you decide to skip over it entirely ("I could care less about Revan's fate") before Atton mentions any gender, then the game will assume that the game ended with Revan as a LSM.

If you continue talking to Atton, he'll suggest that Revan was female. If you back out of the dialog tree from this point on, the game will assume Revan was a LSF.

To make Revan dark side, you have to specifically tell Atton that that's what happened - "I heard that Revan went to Korriban to unite the Sith", or whatever - the choices are fairly obvious.

I'm almost certain that you could have found this out by running a search of the forums though :blink:

tx but dose this have any inpact on the story of the game? fx u get to meet bastilla or something  (sorry if i misspell her name)

She is only in the game in holocron form and only briefly, but depending on your discussion with Atton will determine if you get to see her holocron or not. I believe if you make Revan Dark side Male, you may get to see the holocron on Korriban if you find it.

wookiedance.gif

As lightside you see her and Carth at the end of the game (Carth you see other times too, but by holograms) Also, if Revan is set LSM, you can get (if you had certain skills atleast 14, was it computer use or repair... and high influence with T3-M4) Bastila holocron from T3-M4, or if you set him LSF, there is Carth instead

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)