Stuck: need to talk to atris again

I'm taking a guess that after you save the queen in Iziz (light side) and talk to that jedi master that I need to talk to Atris to get her to go to dantooine, I've tried going back to telos, dant, and every other planet. I'm stuck wandering around talking to random people on nar shadarr and such, I just can't seem to move on.

Could use some advice please :)

Edited by Kelson6

I'm taking a guess that after you save the queen in Iziz (light side) and talk to that jedi master that I need to talk to Atris to get her to go to dantooine, I've tried going back to telos, dant, and every other planet. I'm stuck wandering around talking to random people on nar shadarr and such, I just can't seem to move on.

Could use some advice please    :)

You don't bring Atris to Dantooine. You'll get to her on your own later. There is nothing you personally have to do to cue that. i'm not sure where you are in the game progression, so i don't want to ruin things for you, but it sounds to me as if you need to continue on with going to the "Jedi Masters in hiding planets" and eventually, you'll know when you need to go to Dantooine.

Good luck

My quest is called "Lost Jedi" says "i spoke to master kavar on onderon and he agreed to meet me at the enclaves once i united all the jedi masters" I'm completely stuck and I have a feeling it's because I have "Galactic History: Bonus Mission" in my quest log, which I cant complete now, which means I'm screwed. And no I can't go back and just simply load my last saved game (beat KoToR 1 3 times and this one once) so I wouldnt consider myself a noob.

Edited by Kelson6

My quest is called "Lost Jedi" says "i spoke to master kavar on onderon and he agreed to meet me at the enclaves once i united all the jedi masters" I'm completely stuck and I have a feeling it's because I have "Galactic History: Bonus Mission" in my quest log, which I cant complete now, which means I'm screwed. And no I can't go back and just simply load my last saved game (beat KoToR 1 3 times and this one once) so I wouldnt consider myself a noob.

i didn't know you had played through.

Judging from this, Onderon was the last planet you needed to complete the lost Jedi quest which means you've been to Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and Korriban, and have made contact with all the Masters incl seeing Vash. i thought talking with Kreia solves the "Galactic History: Bonus Mission" which should still be an option to do since you haven't used that dialogue option yet, unless it goes away with time or it got messed-up and didn't register as finished, but in my experience, it wouldn't have an effect on game progression. If you went to Dantooine already after all that and nothing happens once you enter the enclave (ie: no cut-scene with Kreia and the Maters), than yeah, you're game is fracked. i'm not good with computers so i can't really help from a technical/programming/modding standpoint. The only thing i can think of is something is missing from completeing the world-based quests that involve the Masters. Sorry i couldn't be more use.

If you did save your game previously before rescuing

Iziz's Queen

, you might try reloading. So far, I can only think of that.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah, if you don't talk to Kreia about the history right after leaving Peragus that quest gets forever stuck in your journal. Nothing to worry about; it is "Bonus" after all...

Check;

Met/Killed Kavar - Yup

Met/Killed Moustache-Man - You tell me... did you?

Met/Killed Vrook - You tell me... did you?

Seen Vash dead corpse - Also did this?

If all 4 are met talk to Kreia; does she mentions going to Dantooine?

(Ps. If you already completed the game once why do you think you need Atris to continue? ;))

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, if you don't talk to Kreia about the history right after leaving Peragus that quest gets forever stuck in your journal. Nothing to worry about; it is "Bonus" after all...

Check;

Met/Killed Kavar - Yup

Met/Killed Moustache-Man - You tell me... did you?

Met/Killed Vrook - You tell me... did you?

Seen Vash dead corpse - Also did this?

If all 4 are met talk to Kreia; does she mentions going to Dantooine?

(Ps. If you already completed the game once why do you think you need Atris to continue?  :))

Met Kavar - Yup

Met Moustache Man (Zez Kai Ell) - Yup

Met Vrook - Yup

Seen Vash dead corpse - Yup

I've tried talking to Kreia every which way, she doesnt mention Dantooine.

(ps. I wasn't sure how different the lightside was from the darkside, it's also been awhile since I've played)

Okay... let's do some more checking...

Moustache- Do you have Mira/Hanharr and Go-to in your party?

Vrook- Is Khoonda overrun by the Mercenaries or are all the mercenaries dead? (in short; Has the battle for Khoonda take place)?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Regardless of what Kreia tells you, try

going to the Enclave on Dantooine. If the Enclave is rebuilt, you have met all the masters, so just enter the Enclave to trigger the third and final part of the game.

Ok thanks guys I figured it out, i went back to dant and found out i missed talking to the disciple and picking up the datapad behind him. Found out Vrook doesnt appear in the crystal cave if you dont have that datapad.