The *true* nature of coffee

Gorth

Just sittng here, staring at my coffee and thinking. What is coffee made of ? How many particles ? The nature of it... stuff like that. Trying to figure out what my coffee is made of, resulted in ideas like molecules'n stuff. Then again, these are made up of atoms, which are made up of electrons, neutrons and protons, which are made of (insert favourite physics model here), repeated infinitely. Conclusion ? My coffee is made up of an infinite amount of "things". Why doesn't my coffee explode instantaneously and destroy the universe ? Probably because the rest of the universe is made the same way and applies an opposite and equal force on my coffee.

No big deal, Coffee is still there and Gorth is happy. :)

Then I thought about, what if something disturbs the balance between my coffee and the universe ? If the balance is disturbed to the disadvantage of my coffee, bummer, my coffee gets crushed by the forces of the universe. I can make a new cup of coffee. What happens if the balance is disturbed to the disadvantage of the universe ? My coffee explodes in a pyrotechnical show of supernova proportions and will probably destroy the universe. Better be careful with that coffee, It's potent stuff...

Oh, and now my coffee's gone cold. :rolleyes:

Better be careful when I pour it out and make som new...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Decaf or regular?

They are both tools of the apocalypse :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein