Round 2...

Who would win  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win

• Mission Vao
    • Han Solo
    • Atton Rand (non jedi)

Stop copying me, that is piracy! :lol:

Umm, so it seems. Worst one of these is Mission. "Hey, I'm 14 years old twi'lek girl and know what, I saved Galaxy, yippee! Who's the pro, who's the pro?" Duh :)

:lol: mine now! :lol: its funny because im always stealing peoples trademarks :lol: oh i do it all the time, unless i have something which is gold, which is also often :p

Spam time? Lets not and say we did.

:devil: ...chicken

another one? *sigh*

I hate polls. Where is Draken Fett and his 'nadds messages when we need him?

Han

i think people are just desperate to raise their number of posts...

but for the record, i voted mission.

heheh.....there go my plans to have polls about the jedi, the scouts and soliders..... :(

no mean for disrespect or anything, but these things seriously get repetitive and they all start, follow on, and end the same

some random fanboys come out of no where and start debating against all odds that their noob character is the best, because they made them so good through whatever reasons, and dont realise the obvious, and that they are wrong

and then they go off topic, and then if you prove them wrong they start crying and then critisise whoever mocked their character ect. and finally it ends up getting closed, or just no one replies for about 3 months, untill a newcommer necroposts

thats the lucky approach, sometimes spam takes over, and then out of no where comes a mod :p and closes it :p

oh yes! i know these scenarios oh-too-well :p

some random fanboys come out of no where and start debating against all odds that their noob character is the best, because they made them so good through whatever reasons, and dont realise the obvious, and that they are wrong

look to the mirror! :thumbsup:;)

Yeah, some polls are good. Though I prefer conversations. And some few weeks (or month ago) there was time when each fricking topic unless stickies in General Discussion were polls. And they were bad polls. One good poll was that "DS vs SF" because it created conversation. But these where people are asking their favorite/something characters, duh. They nearly always ends up to spamming. And they aren't great anyway IMO.

"Which is your favorite scoundrels, creative discussion" (not poll)

Well that is n00b name but... :lol: I prefer more those. It could happen in polls too, but in polls it is even more easier to be lazy, just click your answer and spam to the topic: I think X is best beuczz X is cool, not even reading the possible conversation in topic about why that and that character may be or can't be at all best (or worst, or cutest, or...whatever)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)