I have turned to the Dark Side

Guest JediMaster777

freind, here you are always welcome...[/color]

Personally, I hate doing DS on Kotor, I feel lousy after doing so. There is just no gratification in killing people like that. And as for the DS powers pwning light.... Much to learn, you still have.

i agree. i hated doing darkside and whenever i tried a darkside game i always spared some people even whenever i knew it would make a difference in the storyline [on 1 game i helped the ithorians instead of czerka and i helped the refugees instead of the exchange] but after playing the game with about 5 lightside characters, i found all the people in the game so annoying i became the evilest bastard in the galaxy. it turned out to be quite fun actually

*draws two red lightsabers and assumnes stance*

You're wrong Sikon the darkside will triumph over everyone!

Yea I really like darkside and I don't feel very guilty it's actually pretty fun when I do it also I feel absolutely no guilt at all when I killed people on Taris because they would just die anyway

*feels the darkside surge through him* "no longer trys to resist and basks in the

power of the darkside* "i am no longer who you once knew I AM NOW

DARTH....................TIMMY!" "and unfortuantely for u Sharks9 i don't share power!"

*ignites a blue double-bladed lightsaber that will soon enough become a tainted red*