Wii Star Wars.

http://visun.de/bued/revo.mov

I posted it up in general gaming. But perhaps you might enjoy it too.

Not sure it would be feasable with KOTOR as KOTOR is an RPG. But for something more akin to JK who knows.

Could someone move this down to the general SW forum ? Thanks.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I imagine it would be cool for a SW game featureing real time lightsaber action, maybe they can make a Jedi Knight 4?

But I dont want realtime lightsaber action for kotor 3, so I hope LucasArts either ignore this console, or bring kotor 3 to it *AFTER* its been designed for and brought out to the PC.

I imagine it would be cool for a SW game featureing real time lightsaber action, maybe they can make a Jedi Knight 4?

But I dont want realtime lightsaber action for kotor 3, so I hope LucasArts either ignore this console, or bring kotor 3 to it *AFTER* its been designed for and brought out to the PC.

the problem with the jedi knight series is that its in the dodgy imperial remnant era which is dodge, would be much better if the game was longer and you could choose more and that it was in the OR era

the problem with the jedi knight series is that its in the dodgy imperial remnant era which is dodge, would be much better if the game was longer and you could choose more and that it was in the OR era

JK series isnt my favourite era (I will still play the game. My favourite era is kotor :)), but it was the only SW game I could think of off hand that could have such lightsaber duels.

If they had "Jedi Knight of the old republic", then that would be :wub: something, but as long as it dosnt get in the way of kotor 3. This is all ideas/speculation, as Im not sure which is the best SW period to set such lightsaber duels in.

I can see them doing an "Obi Wan in the Clone Wars" game with lightsaber action with the Wii controller :(

Edited by aerowars617