Parking ticket!

WITHTEETH

O.... Well okay. :lol:

I hope I didn't say anything that you felt was offensive... hehehe... :)

Anyway, your myspace nick is a Danish last name, in case you somehow didn't know, muhaha you're cursed!!! :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

O.... Well okay. :thumbsup:

I hope I didn't say anything that you felt was offensive... hehehe... :unsure:

Anyway, your myspace nick is a Danish last name, in case you somehow didn't know, muhaha you're cursed!!!  :ph34r:

Yes, son of peter it means. and im not nick, where did you get that from? :blink: My name is Stephen. :D

EDIT, can you tell me any special holidays denmark has that I should know about? Anything at all? :)

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Yep, my last name is "Hansen", son of Hans. (although my dad isn't named Hans... at least I don't think he is, mebbe there's somethin' my mum isn't tellin' me)

Anyway probably half the population here has last names that ends with 'sen', which is kinda odd since we spell "son" as "s

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I've seen the irrational behavior of people who 'catches' a parking attendant in the process of giving them a ticket, I just can't believe how stupid people can behave for a mistake THEY made. Goddamn, humans can be so ****ing stupid. :angry:

Not talking about you here WITHTEETH, unless you did something to the poor bastard, that is.  :("

Yes, I was in a great mood when I got to the car after the sub-two minute expiry, after having just driven at super-speed from the Home Counties to make the emergeny run to the hospital, I can tell you. I didn't deck the guy.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have never gotten a parking ticket or a speeding ticket, or any thing like that for the last 10 years.  Then again I haven't driven a car for the last 10 years, but nonetheless I laugh at you!

HAhAHAHA!

Yes, i suppose it is safer to ride the short bus.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

A policeman might have been a little more receptive to my explanation.

Put yourself in their situation, how many times do you think they hear people trying to explain their way out of a ticket? I think a policeman would have done exactly the same.

In your case it was just one of those incidents where it appears the story was actually true, so yeah that did suck.

And I don't know what "deck" means, but if it implies anything like verbal aggression and/or violence, then I'm pleased you didn't do it.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Punching Lucius, punching.

Punching very hard.

I got a speeding ticket about a month ago, little over a hundred dollars, and with traffic school so it doesn't show up on my record and screw over my insurance and 'administrative fees' it came to about $200. I was really polite to the CHP and he wrote the ticket like he didn't use the radar gun and wrote it up for about 10 miles slower than it was.

He was really nice.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Oh yeah, harder. :p

At any rare, if he's good lookin' y'all could just try seduction... Worked for you Feng, yeah? :)

DENMARK!

A policeman might have been a little more receptive to my explanation.

Put yourself in their situation, how many times do you think they hear people trying to explain their way out of a ticket? I think a policeman would have done exactly the same.

In your case it was just one of those incidents where it appears the story was actually true, so yeah that did suck.

And I don't know what "deck" means, but if it implies anything like verbal aggression and/or violence, then I'm pleased you didn't do it.

"Deck", as in "make him hit", with a large quantity of momentum.

As it happened I suppose I could have written to the local authority with the surgeon's explicit affidavit, but at the time it was the least of our concerns, by a long margin.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT