Some questions I have for a school project

I am working on a project for my Entrepreneurship class at my university. We have a do a business plan for a company that we came up with and then try to get it funded by a bank. My group is making a company that makes low end driving simulators for home use(Like flight simulator, but for cars). My professor wants specifics and I was wondering you guys could help me answer some of the questions.

This is going to be lower quality because we want it to work on as many computers as possible, ala early 2000-2001 graphics.

1. How many programmers usually work on a game? I heard 20-50 on Wikipedia, but I doubt my teacher will allow that as a source, heh.

2. I assume LA handled the Tech Support for KOTOR2, do you know how they do it (they haven't e-mailed me back). How many people work on Tech Support.

3. Do you lease or buy computers your computers? If you lease where from?

4. What kind of insurance do you have?

I know a lot of these questions are pretty personal to the company, but I think sources from experienced people are better than anything I can find on random websites.

P.S. I hope NWN2 is going well for you guys.

Edited by Maverick4101

I believe he ment something like...

- What language are you writing it in? What API's? OpenGL and SDL or DirectX?

- What features are you going to be implmenting in this simulation?

- How is the art going to be like? Which 3D applications are you going to use to model your models?

I believe for a game project you would use 5 programmers, 1 animator, 1 modeler "As I understand its going to be low poly so one will do the work" Someone to manage the audio.

With around 5 programmers you would be able to make kit really fast, thats what I believe at least :).

Whtas going to be soo special about this simulaation? How do you make it find together with the suer soo its floating playing?