Are you lucky?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you lucky?

• Yes
    • No
    • I make my own luck
    • I am not superstitious

See! It's all perspective!

Getting that rabbits foot unfortunately put the rabbit population at a critical mass, to the point where they can no longer reproduce sufficiently (talking about rabbits...hah, yeah right this would happen) and will go extinct. As a result, carrot populations will explode, and chaos will ensue.

so superstition will destroy humanity?

wow, if that happens, humanity sucks... come on, we should be completely destroyed after an alien invasion but not carrots.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

*cough* either independence day or War of the world scenario. you choose *encough*

but seriously, if humanity gets wiped out by carrots/superstition, then humanity sux...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"