Silent Bao-Dur

I'll only briefly mention my irritation at the whole Influence System. It's like, you need glasses to see, but u need to see to find your glasses. You need influence to talk to people, yet you can't talk to them about anything of importance until you have influence.

At any rate, you can repeat the same old lines of dialog with ur npc's until ur pc is blue in the face. Except for Bao-Dur, for me. It's been a while since I played this game, but I don't think he was this close-mouthed before. After the initial getting-to-know-you, this is how it goes. "Yes, general?" Only reply: "Never mind."

Of course, Bao was the one npc I was really hoping to turn Jedi (er, Sith) this time around. I'm not a wishy-washy character, I'm almost completely Dark Side this time around. Shouldn't he be commenting on this, or at least let me talk to him about, anything?

Edited by bjj6

WHy is it the wrong place? I think it's a glitch. I did take Bao with me, nearly everyplace. I thought after Dxun, he was suppossed to grow dark if I was. He sometimes had black lines on his face, but it went on and off. I ended up finishing the game without anything besides a "yes, general?"

• 2 weeks later...