Oblivion

Dyan

Worth getting the collectors ed over the normal one?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Worth getting the collectors ed over the normal one?

• Yes
    • No
    • Get a life

It also contains The Pocket Guide to the Empire

Exactly the kind of thing everyone must have for their pocket.

Really, it's incredible al the cool stuff yo can get in CE's.

Ebay here I come!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

So does the normal version includes a map too? I notice it isn't on the "extra list", but it does come in the extra's "tab" of the CE-box...

And I will repeat again; coin is the least interesting thingie of all extra's. I just hope CrashGirl isn't serious (sarcasm detector busted, so I have NO idea of the seriousness of the previous comment  :lol: )...

Yes, the regular version has a lovely map.

You're just jealous of my Big Coin. :(

It is a lovely coin ... it'd never be legal tender anywhere without magic, however, because the bronze embossing is too deep and intricate: it would be worn flat in no time (or miscreants would slice off the larger protuberances and melt them down for ill-gotten gain).

I want that coin :blink:

It must have a dweomer of avarice cast on it ... :D

CE cost the same as online as the regular one did from the store. When I get around to it I have to return the original for a refund. I dont need two copies of Oblivion.

I'm trying to come up with some way to display the coin. It's that good.

Are you thinking necklace / jewelery, or wall-mounted / display case ?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT