Obisidian Intelligence Test

jaguars4ever

The winRAR (not the compression tool) of test 1 is officially Metadigital.  +100 TOMBS points fpr Mets.

As for test 2... :rolleyes:

Also:  Cragiboy - 1/ I never said in was an "IQ test".  Re-read the first post.  2/  It's your fault if you suck.

Yes but I saw IQ and intelligence test. So wooo haaa! You suck eggs.

EDIT:Another thing, you edited your post.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Yes but I saw IQ and intelligence test. So wooo haaa! You suck eggs.

EDIT:Another thing, you edited your post.

1/ That doesn't even make sense. No wonder you couldn't take the test.

2/ I edited the post ages ago for the addendum, not for the content of the body.

3/ Eggs are highly nutritional and rich in protein content.

4/ Your name is Craig. 'Nuff said.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

1/ That doesn't even make sense.  No wonder you couldn't take the test.

2/ I edited the post ages ago for the addendum, not for the content of the body.

3/  Eggs are highly nutritional and rich in protein content. 

4/  Your name is Craig.  'Nuff said.

1.Maybe you're just not intelligent enough to get it.

2.Sure you did :rolleyes:

3.I didn't say that you eat them, just that you sucked on them.

4.But it means "From Rock". How can you not like it? And it's Irish!

Uh oh - he changed his sig to insult you!  What are you going to do now?

9 so far on the second test.  But I think I'm going to give it a rest until tomorrow.

Edit his sig of course!

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

2.Sure you did  :shifty:

How amusing. Ostensibly you seem intelligent enough to string a complete sentence together, yet you seem incapable of reading a clock. But never fear, Don Jag is here!

You claim I edited my first post in order to refute your earlier statement. However, the post states at the bottom "This post has been edited by jaguars4ever: Today, 08:08 PM" (Note: times may exhibit regional variations).

Now your first post in this thread was "09:19 PM" - that's a whole 71 minutes before you graced us with your dyslexic presence.

As great as The Don is, I must admit that I lack the power of precognition....for now. Therefore, your assertion is exposed as complete and utter drivel.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

This test doesn't prove anything, really.  Except that all of these can be found in 10 minutes on google or wikipedia.

I got 26 in about 3 minutes before I got tired of it.

If it's so easy, why didn't you finish it before you "got tired of it"? :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This test doesn't prove anything, really.  Except that all of these can be found in 10 minutes on google or wikipedia.

If it's so easy, why didn't you finish it before you "got tired of it"? :shifty:

Logic not your strong point?

In order to continue something, it must be amusing.

This test was not amusing.

Therefore, I did not want to continue it.

Aside from the fact that I didn't say it was easy. Ease of completion != compelling to complete.

Logic not your strong point?

In order to continue something, it must be amusing.

This test was not amusing.

Therefore, I did not want to continue it.

Aside from the fact that I didn't say it was easy. Ease of completion != compelling to complete.

Logic doesn't seem to be yours ... :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

2.Sure you did  :shifty:

How amusing. Ostensibly you seem intelligent enough to string a complete sentence together, yet you seem incapable of reading a clock. But never fear, Don Jag is here!

You claim I edited my first post in order to refute your earlier statement. However, the post states at the bottom "This post has been edited by jaguars4ever: Today, 08:08 PM" (Note: times may exhibit regional variations).

Now your first post in this thread was "09:19 PM" - that's a whole 71 minutes before you graced us with your dyslexic presence.

As great as The Don is, I must admit that I lack the power of precognition....for now. Therefore, your assertion is exposed as complete and utter drivel.

Don't you think you're overeacting a little? No need for name calling or anything. Anywho it's sleepy time, good night.