Dark Side corruption

I mean why in the world didn't Sidious just use Force Push to shove Windu out the window?

Lets see, If Mace Windu blocked the lightning (speed of light I mind you) with his Saber, then he could no doubt block a simple force push. "He aint no padawan bitch, ya hear?"

Or simply stop using lightning, being the Dark Lord of the Sith he must be able to think of something else.

Lightning is the Ultimate power of the Dark Side, or for those who are very knowledgable of the force (Yoda, Tyranus, Sidious)...and remember, Sidious was setting up the scene to convert Anakin fully. Anakin had to let the "Hate flow".

wookiedance.gif

The whole lightning thing with Mace Windu was idiotic at best, I mean why in the world didn't Sidious just use Force Push to shove Windu out the window?

He was trying to force Anakin to make a firm decision for dark/light. I assume if Anakin had sided with Mace instead, Sidious would have suddenly arose, cackled evilly, proclaimed "So be it, Jedi." and wiped the floor with both of them. <_<

The official information about this iis, that it is really Palpys true face, corrupted by DS. Lighning was his excuse why he could finally reveal it.

Hmm....I suppose that could be. It's kind of weak sounding, but still could be. But then, apparently the DS has the ability to alter one's appearance.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

tiem for another revan returns quoting session! *yay*

I personally hate the way Lucas screwed up Sidious DS characteristics. I always thought he looked that way due to long-term corruption.

The whole lightning thing with Mace Windu was idiotic at best, I mean why in the world didn't Sidious just use Force Push to shove Windu out the window? Or simply stop using lightning, being the Dark Lord of the Sith he must be able to think of something else.

yeah i thought it was something like long term corruption, or his hermit lifestyle in the deathstar for like 40 years (exageration)

yeah i reckon he should have just stopped

The eyes that Anakin has when he fell to the Dark Side...I love that sign of corruption better than the one kotor gives u. It makes u look more evil

yep that was pretty good, but then anakin hid his looks and when he revealed them it was a bit more then his eyes, his faced changed a bit, and like said it is over emphasised, just the eyes and bit of the face should have changed

That

Meh, I'm too lazy to search link. Look from sw dot com by yourself. Palpys face wasn't mutated. (unless Gl has changed his mind again *sigh* )

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, at least YET it is corruption. But what about tomorow... :rolleyes:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Maybe the way your darkside corruption looks is determined on what feelings or weaknesses made you cross over to the darkside. Being personalized in that effect would be just as cool if not better than one constant effect for everyone who turns to the darkside.

• 2 months later...
Realistically, corruption shouldn't show physcially at all, beyond stance or attitude. And if it's enough to turn one's eyes red, you'd think it'd also do something else. That said...

Before the 'new' SW movies, a lot of people assumed that Mr Supreme Evil Sidious looked the way he did because of years of DS corruption.

And then suddenly, now it's because of having (most likely) voluntarily let his own lightning be reflected back at him so he could truly corrupt Anakin.

Yeah, that was kind of disappointing for me. Mr. Lucas always trying to explain/change something...midiclhorians or however-you-spell-it, bah.  :)

Actually, would not mind if my PC's portrait remained as it usually is each time a game is started even when playing as DS. That process of physical change for DS made a character portrait look like a grapefruit with furry extensions from it.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧