pet peeve

Gromnir

??? :

PM is not working for me, and lately many, not harassing or whatever posts of me are disappearing.

Meta!? Did you do something again:(

jorian, that happened to me a month or so ago. They showed up again several days later. It's probably a glitch in the board database. Keep an eye out for them and let me know. If they don't show up again soon, I'll notify admin about the problem.

...OK, I hope this will not happen again, I thought Meta did it again, but he sayz serously: no

You'll know if I do it, Jorian! :huh:

Edited by metadigital

IB1OsQq.png

if you pm Gromnir and we doesn't respond, do not take personal... 'cause we typically ignore/delete all pms we receive unread. we react to pms with as much relish as we does to the flaming paper bag left upon our doorstep.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

A pet peeve of mine is people who spell like a dyslexic intentionally on internet message boards.

Atrocities like 'Threw' instead of 'Through', 'U' instead of 'You' etc.

And then then are conceited enough, to think that they have impressed their peers somehow by spelling like a bloody internet peasant  :-

The classic rebuttal:

LOL u shud shut up, dis ain't no inglish asininement ROFL

I've managed to train the people that I know to use at least semi-proper english. Some people don't seem to enjoy fire as much as I do. :-"

A pet peeve of mine is people who spell like a dyslexic intentionally on internet message boards.

Atrocities like 'Threw' instead of 'Through', 'U' instead of 'You' etc.

And then then are conceited enough, to think that they have impressed their peers somehow by spelling like a bloody internet peasant  :thumbsup:

The classic rebuttal:

LOL u shud shut up, dis ain't no inglish asininement ROFL

I've managed to train the people that I know to use at least semi-proper english. Some people don't seem to enjoy fire as much as I do. :-"

I like lightnings and such. :p

English is funny, I would prefer to speak Hungarian, but I don't think too many would understand me here. :D

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png