Argh, stuck...wont give Viscis message

After taking care of Red Eclipse you should get a Viscis message. Well I didn't on this run through:/ Tried reloaded from older saves..have one now right before Eclipse broading.

Anyone happen to know the global settings to set in KSE to start that convo?

After taking care of Red Eclipse you should get a Viscis message.  Well I didn't on this run through:/  Tried reloaded from older saves..have one now right before Eclipse broading.

Anyone happen to know the global settings to set in KSE to start that convo?

There have been a few threads about this. The Viscis message doesn't happen before the Red Eclipse, but it doesn't automatically happen immediately after it either. Have you either raised or lowered your prestige with the Exchange sufficiently? You also need to exit and return to the main hub.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ummm, yeah. Been all over the ship and main area. Even exiting to the other areas. Have tested a couple global switchs. Nothing changed or effected it.

This is the only time it didn't do anything for me. Took care of the Red Eclipse crew, then nothing.

Never thought of adjusting the exchange rating global setting. But a little late for that now, wiped those saves and going through Nar Shaada again.

Grr, again this issue. I remove the Red Eclipse from the ship, exit and nothing. Pay the bat..still nothing. The Viscis call flag is still 0. Right now I'm adjusting the Exchange favor/Exchange gap values, trying to see if that will help.

One thing of note. When I enter the ship the screen flashing as if wanting to run a cut scene then it doesn't run one.

---------

Ah, those values start off with a faver of 260 and a gap of 0. If you want to piss them off raise gap and lower favor.

---------

Well I have done everything there is to do on Nar Shaada that does not involve talking to Vooga...trying to get Kira before talking to him.

But seeing as I got the Red Eclipse to spawn, that means I should be getting called by Viscis..but I'm not. I've even been adjusting around the numbers..currently 230/30 to no effect. I'm thinking I might have to talk to Vooga before getting Mira :/

Edited by shadowriath

Argh, no. Talking to Vooga didn't help either. Winning swoop race did nothing.

Now woundering if Nar Shaada can not be your first planet...I doubt that though.

Need more suggestions to fix this. Farther repeats of the planet wont change a thing...other then how much shorter of a time it takes to get through it.

Ok this is tied to going in and out of the Refugee Sector. You can go in and out of the Entertainment and Dock areas all you want and not trigger the Red Eclipse event. It only takes 3 counts of actions either for or againts the exchange for that event to trigger. As for being called by Viscuis...I'm still trying to get called by him:/ Thrid time through the planet this go and still no call. No mods loaded other then skins and Gizka fixs. Patch is not loaded.

This worked for me the first time through. but this time it just plan does not want to trigger.

--------

The Exchange Favor/ Exchange Gap Global->Numrics adjust only one way for either types of acts done for or agants the exchange. So adjusting those numbers will do nothing.

If you wish to favor the exchange: win the swoop race, kill the droid racer, kill/watch the the collecting events, favor the male merchent.

If you wish to anger the Exchange: Protect the collecting events, favor the female merchent, manage the pylons.

Nothing in the Refugeee Sector or in the Entertainment has to be done to trigger the Red Eclipse event. Up until talking to the ex-bounty hunter no tallys will be tracked for favor/anger the Exchange.

---------

Finialy got the call this time. Takes 10 actions to get the call. Giving the bat money counts as 3 actions. But the actions must be in total one way. If they go the other way it wont balence out enough and the call wont happen but the Red Reclipse will still likely happen as it only needs 3.

Edited by shadowriath