Dungeons and Dragons Online

karka

Starts tomorrow, doesn't it?

I wouldn't be surprised if they hand out a few weeks' free access in the trade mags to crack-ify jump start it. Once people are hooked (assuming it is good) then they won't mind shelling out to play it.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Right now I have limited use of a computer so I am not playing any PC games right now. Due to money constraints I had to return my game computer back. :devil:

So I am saving up for a moderately decent computer for the next 2 to 3 months. Each month I should have about $500 to $600 tucked to the side. I have been mostly playing games on my X Box.

Harvey

No I just play the computer game. I don't have the luxery or time to buy more rule books for various settings.

Well, they have been published a long time ago, back when Diablo 2 and DnD 3e was new. You probably get both books for about $5 each off Amazon used books or *cough* download the PDFs from *cough* somewhere.

Harvey

So I am saving up for a moderately decent computer for the next 2 to 3 months.  Each month I should have about $500 to $600 tucked to the side.  I have been mostly playing games on my X Box.

Come across anything good ?

I found Run Like Hell in a bag of Blockbusters stuff I came across yesterday.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The games Iliked so far for it is the KotOR series (I have two sets, yes), Jade Empire, Crimson Skies, and the Deus Ex: IW. I also been playing Half Life 2 on it, but if you have a PC get the PC version. I am considering getting Doom 3 and the expansion for it bet I think any free money I have over the next few months will be focused on getting a new PC bought and paid for.

I am also eyeing a 26 inch widescreen LCD HDTV/Monitor for my new display.

Harvey

I am playing mostly Halo 2 and Burnout Revenge on my Xbox these days. I was thinking to get Black, but as i heard it's a very short game. So i decided to not to get.

I think i will get Fight Night Round 3 and Ninja Gaiden Black.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I had to dig mine out to play FFIV. Luckily you can still buy memory cards from SONY shop though so it was only tempory.

I've got some sort of Spiderman game.

Vandal Hearts I/II

Vagrant Story, which was in the machine when I opened it

And of course off those FF remakes.

Best place I've found for getting old stuff is Gamestation shops. I usually drive around the 4 closest ones.

Came across Saga that way.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/store_locator/

Not much use if your not in the UK, but you should be able to find a copy of Tomb Raider.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I am playing mostly Halo 2 and Burnout Revenge on my Xbox these days. I was thinking to get Black, but as i heard it's a very short game. So i decided to not to get.

I think i will get  Fight Night Round 3 and Ninja Gaiden Black.

Black is very short. But if you get the chance to rent it. It's excellent.

478327[/snapback]

I had to dig mine out to play FFIV. Luckily you can still buy memory cards from SONY shop though so it was only tempory.

I've got some sort of Spiderman game.

Vandal Hearts I/II

Vagrant Story, which was in the machine when I opened it

And of course off those FF remakes.

Best place I've found for getting old stuff is Gamestation shops. I usually drive around the 4 closest ones.

Came across Saga that way.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/store_locator/

Not much use if your not in the UK, but you should be able to find a copy of Tomb Raider.

Cheers. I'll stop by the closest one when I'm nearby, next time.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT