Crash problem with Kotor 2

I just reinstalled Kotor2 and then did all the updates now I started playing got to the part where I am just getting off the elevator to the lower levels of paragus then my graphics go all glitchy and the game freezes. I restarted try it again now it does it at the main title screen of the game.

I use a Nvidie gforce fx5700 ve. I think this problem is because of one of the patches because I played it before and never had a problem. If anyone knows what to do to fix this please let me know.

Hey there. I only know of one update patch for KOTOR II so I don't understand what you mean by "all of the updates". Anyway have you tried to ease off the graphics? For example lowering your resolution, turning off shadows and grass and reducing or turning off other graphic eaters like antialising or anitoscopic filtering?

You will encounter a low fps in wide open areas and should try (if you stick as you do) to move through these areas as quickly as possible. If you can't launch the game because you get stuck at main screen, then run the config application from within your KOTOR II folder in program files and begin making changes there.

Hey there. I only know of one update patch for KOTOR II so I don't understand what you mean by "all of the updates". color]

they might have only run the update program, so they assumed there was more then one...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Hey there. I only know of one update patch for KOTOR II so I don't understand what you mean by "all of the updates". color]

they might have only run the update program, so they assumed there was more then one...

Deadly_Nightshade

Actually, there ARE more than 1.

High Quality patch anyone? And then we also have 1.0A and 1.0B