Kotor 3 Revans War or Revans Path

Well first off I'm new so feel free to bombard me with insults concerning what I type.Second I wanted to start this post because I have a very strong feelings corncerning what Kotor 3's plot will be.

As all who have played Kotor 2 know,Kriea (clever exiled sith chick) would often mention many things about revans travels and exploites depending on whether you were dark or light.She mentioned that Revan went to many worlds bordering

what she called "The True Sith Empire" and that Revan learned many things concerning the higher mysteries of the Sith and possibly he learned of the the so called "True Empire".

So by now you must already be grasping what I'm talking about.Well remember when Kriea said at the end of the game that Revan went beyond the outer rim and that he left everything and everyone he cared for behind including Carth Onasi?

Remember when Carth said "Revan kept remembering things from his past and it kept driving him" ok remember in a certain conversation after replying to Kriea "But Revan was driven by the dark side" she then after said "Was he or did just stay true to himself and that the mask he wore and the sacrifices made were to prevent a greater evil?".

Ok now Revan learned something important, something that he knew if not prevented would make the jedi civil wars look like a paintball fight and that not prevented would end the Republic?Also afer the civil war the memories that Revan had regained had helped him realize that there was much more to be done not in the core worlds but beyond the outer rim "Where the Sith,the true Sith wait in the dark for the great war that comes" to quote Kreia.

So what I'm saying is what if,in the next Kotor Revan is still out there waiting for whatever allies go there to join him for the oncoming battle and so perhaps you will play as "the exile" again or some other surviving jedi who runs into him,and the your mission primarily revolve around adventures beyond the outer rim encountering "The Sithari" to qoute Uthar Wynn's would be usuper.To have a great war Sith beyond the outrim would be a awsome way to end the triligy or perhaps continue it :huh:

Well please respond and please if you feel the need to bombard do so lol

"Life is a long bus ride to the afterlife anime helps pass the time"

Like BW said, post all K3 ideas in the K3 thread found in C&C.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester