Goto and ROTS

Has anyone ever wondered how Goto would have been in the time of Palpatine wiping out the Republic and replacing it with the Empire? Especially knowing how he was with trying to keep the Republic intact and all...

(Can anyone tell I'm bored lol)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well around the end HK and the 51 droids come at help remote who is being bullied, apparently HK and remote and Goto die but LA decided to put HK into galaxys so I think TG will have to do something which allows HK-47 to escape somehow.

In other words GOTO's fate was cut out but if you gather from the game Malachor gets destroyed and the last time we saw GOTO was with remote in the crashed ship so I guess they explode too.

Has anyone ever wondered how Goto would have been in the time of Palpatine wiping out the Republic and replacing it with the Empire? Especially knowing how he was with trying to keep the Republic intact and all...

1) GOTO seemed more interested in stability, as he mentions he dosnt care who wins, Jedi or Sith, as long as the galaxy was "stable" for trade and that stuff. So i suppose he wouldnt mind the empire, as it is afterall the "reformed" republic. That was the thing about the empire, it was a subtle change that was too late to stop when it became obvious :ph34r:

2) I can see how bored you are :p

Edited by aerowars617

1) GOTO seemed more interested in stability, as he mentions he dosnt care who wins, Jedi or Sith, as long as the galaxy was "stable" for trade and that stuff. So i suppose he wouldnt mind the empire, as it is afterall the "reformed" republic. That was the thing about the empire, it was a subtle change that was too late to stop when it became obvious :ph34r:

2) I can see how bored you are :)

but the Empire destoryed planets which would destroy the economy or atleast cripple it, I dont think gotot would allow it.

2) I can see how bored you are :)

but the Empire destoryed planets which would destroy the economy or atleast cripple it, I dont think gotot would allow it.

I dont think they destroyed any major planets like Corrussant (Yes, except Alderan), but then all i know about this time is what is in the movies. Besides, if the jedi could stop the empire from forming (remember, Sidious defeated the wise Yoda), then what chance does GOTO have?

Bored enough to play The Trials of Obi-Wan, perhaps? ;)

G0T0 did pretty well in Kotor 2, but I wonder how long he could have kept his power intact once word got out that he was a droid. Anti-droid prejudice is strong in the Star Wars universe.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Bored enough to play The Trials of Obi-Wan, perhaps? :blink:

Problem is my characters are around lvl 22 (my main's been slow to level up even since the pre-CU days, but my alt seems to level up faster), so I wouldn't last too long there.

Goto also mentioned that no one would believe the fact that he was a droid either, so who knows...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.