Player Crystal

So I've played through Kotor 2 three times, twice as DS and once as LS, lots of fun and I love it. However, even when going to Dantooine first, getting a lightsaber and the player crystal from the cave real early in the game, I cant seem to get the thing to be any better than 'Glow Moderately' (or something similar to that). I think the stats were +3, +4, +4, +3. A walkthrough I read said the crystal can be 'Blinding' and have some outrageous powers or something like that....any help?

So I've played through Kotor 2 three times, twice as DS and once as LS, lots of fun and I love it. However, even when going to Dantooine first, getting a lightsaber and the player crystal from the cave real early in the game, I cant seem to get the thing to be any better than 'Glow Moderately' (or something similar to that). I think the stats were +3, +4, +4, +3.  A walkthrough I read said the crystal can be 'Blinding' and have some outrageous powers or something like that....any help?

use the search function...

This has been covered numerous times before :rolleyes:

Well, it's quiet easy. You have to ask Kreia to upgrade it.

Kreia can upgrade it will you are at level 33, you also have to ask it before you have found all the Masters (including Vash), after you have found all, Kreia will not upgrade your crystal any longer.

Master Vandar lives!