Force power problems in Xbox version

Ok,

I got KOTOR II for the Xbox for Christmas and I just noticed the fact that Force armor and speed don't give you any defensive bonuses. WTF? I entered into a fight without using force armor and got attacked and had a defensive rating of 28. Then I engaged force armor, the version which is suppose to give a +4 to denfense, and guess what? My defense was still only 28. Ditto for using force speed, no increase to defense. What is going on? The Xbox version is not Xbox live enabled so I am guessing that I am SOL for fixing the problem.

On a related note does this same problem occur with the PC version. And if it does is there a patch that rectifies the problem. Because it looks like I will have to wait until the PC version comes down in price then get it to get a fully functional copy of the game. Sometimes I hate console games. If its broken then don't release it since you can't patch it like you can a PC game. Thank you very much LucasArts for rushing Obsidian so you can make another million dollars by releasing the game just be Christmas last year. Like George doesn't have enough money already, what 100 million dollars not good enough?

If you use force speed before going into every fight you should be killing everything in 1-2 turns anyway so there isn't really a need for any defensive bonuses. Just stick with the Xbox version, P.C version is just the same.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah, but, erm...

Damn you and your mods right to hell.

Right.

To.

Hell.

:ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I noticed that too, but when I go through the combat logs the bonus from the power is there. It seems to be a "hidden" power, if that explains it right.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

The ease of KOTOR II aside I just want the game to work, the whole game.

When in the logs I didn't see any increase in defense. Like I said it was a defensive rating of 28 both with and without force armor.

The character I am using is a sentinel so defense is important but yes I do kill most enemies in 1 round plus Keria's insanity makes fights were I am outnumbered a breeze.

Again if anyone knows if the "broken" powers are fixed in either the original PC version or a patch please let me know.