Questions that are on my mind...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

Question One: Does anyone know approxiamtely how powerful Master Vandar was? I mean I know he either was killed in the explosion of Admiral Dodonna's warship in KOTOR (If you set Revan as DS) or died on the Miraluka World of Katarr along with hundreds of other Jedi Knights (If you set Revan as LS) but does anyone know how powerful this little fella was? Do you think it's possible he may have been even more powerful than Revan?

Question Two: I know Visas Marr says in KOTOR II that there are many factions within the Sith and Kreia says that Sion, Nihilus and their Sith hid from the face of the galaxy during the Jedi Civil War because they were only concerned with the destruction of the Jedi, not the Republic and that's why they didn't help Malak's Sith but still, Malak wasn't against just the Republic, he was against the Jedi so really why didn't Sion and Nihilus help them just destroy the Jedi then if they were 'so-called' against them? I mean, they could of, they didn't have to worry about the Republic, but they could of offered to help Malak's Armada by being Sith Assassins for them who's purpose/mission is to hunt down and kill Jedi Knights. So my question is, is there another reason as to why Nihilus, Sion and their Sith faction didn't assist Malak's armada? Did Malak know about these Sith? Did Malak's Sith and Nihilus Sith hate each other or something? (Presuming Malak did know about them)

Question Three: Why didn't Bastila Shan join the other Jedi Knights on Katarr? (This is if you set Revan LS). I mean, we know that Revan journeyed to the unknown regions but nearly every other Jedi went to Katarr (to die) and the one's that didn't had there reasons but what is Bastila's reason?

Question Four: How do you sacrifice Visas on the Ravager? I've tried but I never can...Do you have to be LS for the option to occur?

Question Five: Is it true you can get Hanharr to kill himself? If so, how?

Edited by The Architect

Question One: Does anyone know approxiamtely how powerful Master Vandar was? I mean I know he either was killed in the explosion of Admiral Dodonna's warship in KOTOR (If you set Revan as DS) or died on the Miraluka World of Katarr along with hundreds of other Jedi Knights (If you set Revan as LS) but does anyone know how powerful this little fella was? Do you think it's possible he may have been even more powerful than Revan?

Question Three: Why didn't Bastila Shan join the other Jedi Knights on Katarr? (This is if you set Revan LS). I mean, we know that Revan journeyed to the unknown regions but nearly every other Jedi went to Katarr (to die) and the one's that didn't had there reasons but what is Bastila's reason?

I think you should say that master Vandar was presumed killed on the Miraluka homeworld. He might, like some other Jedi not to be mentioned, been offworld when it happened.

As for Bastila she might have been told by someone to stay away from that wolrd, who knows maybe by Master Vandar. :huh:"

If he were more powerful, then he wouldn't have been so secretive and afraid when it came to Revan.

Question Two: I know Visas Marr says in KOTOR II that there are many factions within the Sith and Kreia says that Sion, Nihilus and their Sith hid from the face of the galaxy during the Jedi Civil War because they were only concerned with the destruction of the Jedi, not the Republic and that's why they didn't help Malak's Sith but still, Malak wasn't against just the Republic, he was against the Jedi so really why didn't Sion and Nihilus help them just destroy the Jedi then if they were 'so-called' against them? I mean, they could of, they didn't have to worry about the Republic, but they could of offered to help Malak's Armada by being Sith Assassins for them who's purpose/mission is to hunt down and kill Jedi Knights. So my question is, is there another reason as to why Nihilus, Sion and their Sith faction didn't assist Malak's armada? Did Malak know about these Sith? Did Malak's Sith and Nihilus Sith hate each other or something? (Presuming Malak did know about them)

Its possible that Kreia (being the head mistress of the academy on Malachor V at the time) knew everything that was going on and knew, like the Jedi, that they can only strike when appropriate. Which might give some insight as to why Nihilus and Sion got sick of her and exiled her.

Bastila had just been saved from the dark side. I'm sure the Jedi wanted to put her through some serious sessions with the psychiatrist before she did anything important.