Sound Pops/Distortion

Greetings. I think i posted this topic some time ago but i forgot about it and cannot find it, anyhow...

When i play the game i get near constant sound clicks/distortions/pops pretty much through the whole time that i play and it's driving me insane and stopping me from finishing this game.

Now i have read LucasArt's support page for this game and done their suggestion of lowering both game and windows volume sliders below half and i have also tested various graphic settings in case i was straining my pc but even at the lowest settings possible it still happens.

The game is patched and i have the HQ Media patches. Please please help, i have had this game forever now and i still cant complete the game because this sound issue totally ruins the atmosphere.

What sound card you using - sounds more like a sound card issue than a graphics one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts