help needed...again

That cutscene occurs when you first pass near Jek Jek Tar (sp ??) ... typically on your way to deliver the credits to the Twilek for the Duros investigating the "unusually strong signal". It really has nothing to do with the message from G0-T0.

The message from G0-T0 occurs after you've completed most of the "get the exchange's attention" quests on Nar Shadda - then walk (don't use the speeder) to/from the refugee sector and the landing pad - this should trigger the Red Eclipse fight, and then, most likely, you'll trigger the G0-T0 message.

Things that I know of to get the Exchange's attention (some of these might not help):

- Loot Vogga's stash (stealth up to the aliens in the first room in the flophouse for instructions ... it involves a bottle of Juma you buy from the bar and dancing for Vogga)

- Try to help the Duros trying to examine the "signal" (at the corner of the flophouse)

- Reunite the guy in the flophouse with his wife (Aida, I think - she's in the refugee sector) (I don't think there's a way to complete this without getting some light side points, but if you go full LS on this quest, you get a light saber or light saber part)

- Repair the power distribution terminal for the docks (don't forget to talk to the Twilek after to complete the side quest and get your reward)

- Beat all the Pazaak players in the den

- Beat up/thwart all the exchange thugs extorting money

- Get the Duros shop keeper to threaten you with the Exchange, and tell him to go ahead and tell them.

- Rescue the little girl from the Exchange in the refugee sector

- Kill off all the exchange badguys in the refugee sector

- Kill off the Serocco gang

- Heal the sick guy in the refugee sector

- Pay the little alien near the bar (the one who knows the pass word) to change your reputation with the Exchange

- Blow up the swoop droid and win the swoop race

- Beat the Red Eclipse