Problem on Malachor

Has anyone else had a problem on Malachor where , after the exile enters the academy and Hanharr is supposed to turn up for a fight with Mira, nothing happens? I just end up with Mira making some comment and then I have control of her, and all I can do is run around and enter Trayus academy if I want. Hanharr doesn't turn up.

Is there any kind of fix for this? I've spent ages getting this far and I don't fancy starting again if it keeps doing it. By the way I have tried redoing from earlier bits of the game and I still have this problem.

Has anyone else had a problem on Malachor where , after the exile enters the academy and Hanharr is supposed to turn up for a fight with Mira, nothing happens? I just end up with Mira making some comment and then I have control of her, and all I can do is run around and enter Trayus academy if I want. Hanharr doesn't turn up.

Is there any kind of fix for this? I've spent ages getting this far and I don't fancy starting again if it keeps doing it. By the way I have tried redoing from earlier bits of the game and I still have this problem.

Have you used cheats or trainers or any kind of mods? when using these things it can corrupt the game cousing bugs like this. if you cant get the bug fixed then youll have to reinstall the game but do not keep the configurations otherwise the problem wil continue

The DarkSide Clouds Everything