Please Help : Need to restore/find a deleted save

Hello

I have by error, deleted a quicksave that i wanted to reload. Is there any way to find it in my computer ? I used to not make many saves, so i have now only the automatic save, that was done after a particular sequence (a movie with dialog after landing to Nar Shaada) that i have not seen.

The other solution, if it's possible, can be to play this sequence but i don't know how.

Can i find also, in the automatic save, the previous one, before it was overwrite ?

Thanks a lot for your help

I think that's gone forever, bud

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

See if "Next character" gives any results...

If not, no way to get it back except if you have a program that makes a copy (or the actual file) of all deleted files (so not like the normal bin only what explorer deletes)...

And if you really have to restart remember what the loading screens say too; save often and in different slots.

There are some game/quest-stopping bugs in the game and 1 save would force a complete restart then...