mastery bonus?

I was just wondering, if you become a Sith Lord before you gain Dark Mastery, do you still get the +3 WIS bonus for having been a Consular?

If not, this raises another question: If you achieved Dark Mastery as a Consular (thereby getting the +3 WIS bonus), then became a Sith Lord (getting the +50 FP), then subsequently lost mastery for a short time, then got it back, do you regain the +3 WIS bonus, or is it lost now, since you technically (re)achieved Dark Mastery as a Sith Lord?

I ask because I checked once, with equipment stripped, and I didn't seem to have the +3 bonus.

Hope that made sense, and thanks!

John

There is already a sticky note which tells you alignment bounses in the spoiler section, I think. Still, I am going to explain everything:

Bonuses depending on alignment:

NORMAL JEDI CLASSES

Guardian:

Light Side Mastery +3 Strength

Dark Side Mastery +1-8 Damage

Sentinel:

Light Side Mastery +3 Constitution

Dark Side MAstery +3 Dexterity

Consular:

Light Side Mastery +3 Wisdom

Dark Side Mastery +50 Force points

LIGHT SIDE PRESTIGE CLASSES

(note that all prestige class bonuses stack with the normal jedi classalignment bonus. ex/ You will get +3 Wisdom for being a Consular, and +3 Strength for being a Jedi Weapon Master)

Weapon Master: +3 Strength

Jedi Watchman: +3 Constitution

Jedi Master: +3 Wisdom

DARK SIDE PRESTIGE CLASSAS

(note that all prestige class bonuses stack with the normal jedi classalignment bonus, just ans the LS Prestige classes)

Sith Marauder: +1-8 Damage(unfortunately, I am not 100% sure if this is the true bonus)

Sith Assassin: +3 Dexterity

Sith Lord: +50 Force points

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The mastery bonuses for the prestige classes are alignment dependant, and not class depedant. What I mean is that a Darksided Jedi Watchman should gain DS mastery bonus of +3 Dex, just as a Sith Assassin should. In the same way a LS Sith Assassin should gain the +3 Con of the Watchman

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]