It is almost Christmas Time

Child of Flame

yeah, i liked the first one the best. funny stuff. Then the second one i started to really dislike fuzzy. and then by the time i got to the fanart, which depicted fuzzy very well, i hated fuzzy and wished that sam got rid of him.

(That wasn't fanart.)

Also, Fuzzy is what makes the comic.

The best part is reading through the archives and watching Sam being slowly driven insane. Also, Fuzzy does care about Sam, even though he is a pyschotic megalomaniacal little demon seed.

And he did stay with him, unlike his old friends, just like he said.

(sorry, it was a different author's name so i thought...)

but anyway. i liked the first one better because Fuzzy actually did come through for Sam. On the other things Fuzzy really disrespects Sam and it is hard to see how he could be considered Sam's friend. I mean, at least he is true to his word for the most part, but he just starts something else along with what he promised. i like the art though. unique and entertaining. The story is pretty good too. i just dislike Fuzzy, but he still makes the comic like you said, so i guess i do like him for that. poor sam

^And that matters in what way? Satire, humor and mischievousness makes the comic, no?

For what it's worth; I found them all funny. Thanks, Eru.

Hey, why hasn't this topic any attention? What a pity.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds