Buying games online.

I used to buy from Webhallen but Ive since become a whore and ordered several titles from Megastore that Webhallen either didnt have in stock (like The Longest Journey) or were much cheaper

That's odd.

http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=7713

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I used to buy from Webhallen but Ive since become a whore and ordered several titles from Megastore that Webhallen either didnt have in stock (like The Longest Journey) or were much cheaper

That's odd.

http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=7713

I don't think there's anything odd about a store being out of stock. It's not like they weren't selling it. They just didn't have the stock.

Instant gratification is, indeed, a very bad thing. I don't have much of a problem with it via games, since I rarely have time to properly game, and whenever I do it's at 4AM, the game I want to play has usually been out for at least a month, and the local Wal-Mart consequently gets to see me at my best. Amazon, however, is the bane of my credit card. I've bought more books than I'll ever have time to read just browsing around that accursed site; it's gotten so bad before that I've had no idea what I ordered when the weary UPS man finally gets to my door.

Since Australia gets games right after they're released in Zimbabwe, I order everything online - haven't bought a game in a store since I argued with the EB idiot that Arx Fatalis really did exist, even as I was showing him the receipt from my pre-order. I get almost everything from the UK, and GAME have never let me down - fast and often still cheaper than I could buy it locally.

I just bought a Gameboy Mircro, Pokemon Emerald, and Super Mario Advaced 4 online. $180.00. There goes a months pay.

It was a birthday gift to myself, today is my birthday.

Happy Birthday. :sorcerer: And thank you for not starting a 'Today is my Birthday' thread over on Way-Off Topic.

I've noticed that Amazon.co.uk is getting very unreliable with their release dates. Sometimes a game gets put back, but Amazon takes weeks to update their site.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Happy Birthday. :sorcerer:  And thank you for not starting a 'Today is my Birthday' thread over on Way-Off Topic.

Thank you, and no problem.

I've noticed that Amazon.co.uk is getting very unreliable with their release dates.  Sometimes a game gets put back, but Amazon takes weeks to update their site.

I really only order books from Amazon, my games I useally get from EBgames.com.