Does Raven make an appearance.

IJedi

Raven is alive and well and plump and has a show on the Disney channel

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Frist off, if the was going to be a K3, and I pray to the Force there isn't, then there is no gaurentee that Obsidian will do it, two, making it so that REVAN matched up with K1 and the Pre-KotOR stuff would be hellish, and lastly Lucasarts would run it into the ground if they keep their marketing strategy up.

I haven't finished KOTOR II and know one seems to know if Raven is dead or alive. I hope if Obsidian makes a 3rd it will center around him and his quest.

who knows, Obsidian has already said they want to do K3, LA hasnt responded so take that for what its worth.

Far as will Revan make an appearence, IF there is a K3, you can bet your bottom dollar he does make a appearence. Now is he the PC, is the Exile the PC, is it a new PC all togather is also anyones guess.

Personally I hope they use the exile and continue on with K2 storyline which will send the Exile in search of Revan. But thats just me, just see far more opertunities and storyline twists doing it that way then just having using Revan to explore the revan storyline.