First chapter

Ok, Here is the first chapter. I will tell you that I am not a very good writer, but I took my time, and this is the result. I can't fugure out how to add a hyper link, so I am pasting it here. It's probably crap, so don't get on me too hard please!

Star Wars:

Knights of the Old Republic:

Journey of Revan

Chapter One

My name is Revan. I am a collage of light and dark, for my history is twisted and evil. I hardly know who or what I am anymore. I have been so many things: jedi, sith, jedi again, soldier, adventurer, and lover. My life has taken many paths that lead me to this one. Life is but a bitter sweet memory for me. I live in a shell, the remains of a once proud man.

A ship tore through the star cluster at blinding speed. Battered and worn, the ship was an old Czerca Star Traveler 500 light freighter. At the controls sat an enigma of a man, his dark eyes scanning the controls for signs of trouble. This kind of travel was dangerous, jumping blind into an unknown star system, but was necessary giving the fact that there were no known charts of the area. Nebulas, planets and asteroid fields washed by in a blinding blue and white tunnel, and then retracted to a solitary system. The ship reverted to real space, and began to scan the area. After confirming the lack of living presence, the ship laid a course towards the nearest planet in the system and entered its atmosphere. Dodging mountain ranges and storms, the ship finally settled down on an obscure landing pad in a cloud of dust kicked up by the repulsocoils.

In the ****pit, the man turned slightly and spoke to his dark companion who stood in the shadows.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Its alright. :) :"> As I said before, I'm not a very good writer. I am trying to copy the form that most star wars books take, because they seem to work. I will start the second chapter soon. :p

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!