Kotor Tv Series, I wish

why would a male revan need to wear a mask??

This same logic can be directed at Nihilus. And as Sikon put it, there is no logic in this argument.

it would be refreshing to have a female sith lord

You never did play K2 did you?

*SPOILERS* Kreia and Atris were both Sith Lords. :blink: *SPOILERS*

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Why would female Revan hide the fact she's a woman? Especially in SW, where the genders are equal. Don't quite understand the logic.

Actually, males in the game will hit on a female player. I don't think Revan would want to deal with that and waste her time force choking an individual. Especially if she is trying to be inconspicuous.

why would a male revan need to wear a mask??

This same logic can be directed at Nihilus. And as Sikon put it, there is no logic in this argument.

it would be refreshing to have a female sith lord

You never did play K2 did you?

*SPOILERS* Kreia and Atris were both Sith Lords. :blink: *SPOILERS*

well, actualy atris was no sith lord, and kreia either, she just became one from frustration the first time, and the second time to complete the exile's "teaching"

Why would female Revan hide the fact she's a woman? Especially in SW, where the genders are equal. Don't quite understand the logic.

Actually, males in the game will hit on a female player. I don't think Revan would want to deal with that and waste her time force choking an individual. Especially if she is trying to be inconspicuous.

thank you :lol:

I don't want a TV series about Revan and/or the Exile because they only exist as I know them in the games I played as them.

Exactly! We all have our own perceptions as to how the characters are in our minds...

(1)Guys, you have to remember that these games (and yes, even the main characters) do have a canon storyline.

(2)And to Beccaali, canon dictates that both Revan and Exile were both male. Sorry.

1. No. The storyline is EU canon. So it's irrelevant. EU as a whole is one mishmash of dead ends and illogicalities, not to mention being almost completely dismissable anyway when quality is being considered.

2. Canon doesn't dictate her/his character as anything. It's his/her decision what happened during the story and no canon crap is going to change that.

Now someone might question me why does any of this matter if Lucas does what they want. It doesn't, I just don't appreciate killjoys. Seriously, what authority do you have to go and tell her/his view of the story is bull? What a jerk.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

the woman of my dreams indeed
With a rotten face?

Interesting that Bastila is the only playable character whose face still looks normal when she goes DS.

She is just fine when she's DS. Looks good and acts just down right evil.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

EU as a whole is one mishmash of dead ends and illogicalities
Be objective. For that vast a universe, the number of inconsistencies is surprisingly low. And EU canon is relevant unless Lucas himself would direct KOTOR the movie (which is as realistic as the end of the world happening tomorrow).

Actually, Exile's canonical gender and alignment are unknown, and Leland Chee is pushing for LSF. Revan is LSM, though.

Why be objective if I can say my mind? :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

and kreia either, she just became one from frustration the first time, and the second time to complete the exile's "teaching"

Kreia was a true Sith Lord to begin with. She was even the head of the Trayus Academy. She might have come to be a Sith Lord through frustration at the Jedi, and through grief of Revan's fall, but she was a true Sith Lord.

After she was exiled and stripped of her power by her two students, however, is a different story. She still was a Sith Lord by title, but by title only. She no longer held to any extremist views of either the Jedi or Sith teachings.

Atris might have spoken words of killing the Sith and restoring the Jedi, but her words were empty. The Sith Holocrons had corrupted her, but she failed to see it. When Kreia visited the Telos Academy for the last time, she helped Atris accept the truth. She did become Darth Traya, but only temporarily. After facing her, you could have either killed her, or turned her back to the light side. But she was a Sith.

One of the things that keeps us from realizing this is because she was supposed to change appearances. But the game was cut short so LucasArts could get that Christmas money, and her appearance stayed the same. Though there is a mod that fixes this.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

unfortunely this will not happen. If it does then I am a monkeys uncle.

Well humans did evolve from primates. :thumbsup:"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester