plz read!!

Im on first planet the one where you wake up i think its Pelagus but im not sure. what do i have to do to get off that planet? I got to the hangar got in the ebon hawk and i auto got in the turret the turret. i killed all the sith attackers and my guy never got out of the turret it just stood there did any1 else have this problem does any1 know how to fix it?

Im on first planet the one where you wake up i think its Pelagus but im not sure. what do i have to do to get off that planet? I got to the hangar got in the ebon hawk and i auto got in the turret the turret. i killed all the sith attackers and my guy never got out of the turret it just stood there did any1 else have this problem does any1 know how to fix it?

Hm, try reloading your last save. Are you playing on PC or X-Box?

Hm, try reloading your last save. Are you playing on PC or X-Box?

Im playing on PC and ive tried to reload it a couple of times but sadly it did nothing

yes i started a new char and am t3-m4 and my friend did the last char up to bay for me. on my new one im walking through tunnels and arriving in fuel lines i auto die somehow do u know where i go or what i do so i dont die when they shoot me

Sounds like your game froze.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I agree with GoA, it does sound like the problem in your first post is that your game froze, but everytime you do that bit. All i could suggest is to try patching the game if you havent already done so :wacko:.

As for the second problem....I have no clue what that means either :)