Bao-Dur glitch

so i know a few people have had this bug, but i'll try explaining anyway.

i can't engage in dialog with Bao-Dur. he also won't follow my party around. nothing seems to remedy it either. i've tried going to different planets, going in solo mode, and everything else i can think of. i even used a save game editor to try and find some boolean that may have been switched off from a glitch.

what's even more annoying is that all the glitches in my game have forced me to restart twice now. i'm not going to do it a third time. so restarting isn't really an option.

i'm fully patched up, i don't use cheats or editors, and i have searched all over the internet for a solution and found nothing.

like i said, this wouldn't be so much of a problem if it weren't for the fact that i've restarted so many times already. this game is simply unplayable. i am fighting against the glitches more than i'm actually playing the game.

that's part of the problem. last game i focused on Atton and Handmaiden as jedi. this time i was going for Bao-Dur and Kreia. blah. i'll just wait until the restoration project's done i guess. then maybe i'll be able to play it without everything glitching out every five seconds.

yes, that just makes him talk to your main character. so i was still able to get my lightsaber. but when you switch back, he goes back to not fighting and not following you. as far as i've heard, the glitch is permenant. i've also heard it happening to Kreia throughout the entire game. i find it to be a pretty serious glitch and i'm surprised it hasn't been patched. officially or otherwise.

Yeah, I had a similar glitch one of the times I played through KOTOR 1, where Carth and Jolee just stopped following me, and there was nothing I could do to change it. The only thing that did change it was load a previous game (meaning I had to redo all that other stuff I had done since).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital