Kreia's Favor

Is there anyway to gain influence with kreia (while in party), lying saying you will help Azkul take Khoonda and not have to kill Vrook and the administor at the end?

I didn't mind killing Vrook at all but it seems to lead to having to kill the other

Masters and Kriea then pronounces you are a total failure and force drains you.

I am trying a game out to get max inf with Kreia (and a bit extra exp) just for kicks. I found it strange when lying to Azkul, Kreia said my outcome was very good (and got influence) and now I could play Khoonda/Azkul how I see fit. But I couldn't find a single path that allowed me to let Vrook or the administrator live.

I could go back to Azkul and tell him I changed my mind but then lost all influence

I gained with Kreia.

Any experts out there have any ideas or is it a hopeless case to get

max influence with Kreia in party at all times?

Okay. when you talk to Azkul and say you will work for the mercenaries. You don't really have to. If you choose battle, Kreia will say "You could ahve guided the situation to a better outcome." and you will lose influence. If you choose not to fight then you will gain influence with AND allowing you to do whatever you please without fighting them. :D So talk to Zerrohn and choose The "Im ready to finanlize the defense plans." option and you will be fighting for Khoonda and will not have to kill Vrook. :shifty:

Just make sure you dont have handmaiden in your party when you choose not to do battle with them or you will lose her influence...

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

So talk to Zerrohn and choose The "Im ready to finanlize the defense plans." option and you will be fighting for Khoonda and will not have to kill Vrook. :shifty:

Oooo TYTY...I didn't try that. Tricky trying to get influence with Kreia in the party all/most of the time. My crystal will explode soon from all the alignments hits and bouncing light/dark I have been doing. lol

Oops I just fought and Slaughtered Vrook and Master Ell..did I do something wrong.. :-

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"