Thief Help

Darkside

I can't find anything useful anywhere, and I'm not going to sign up with Eidos just to ask a question, so I was hoping someone here could help me out.

For anyone that's played Thief 3, I'm replaying it and have gotten to the part where you have to recover the Compendium of Reproach and the Glyph Key. I got the Compendium, but the game won't let me into the Sunken Citadel to get the Glyph Key because, according to my objective screen, I haven't finished looking around the Keeper Library and don't know to go into the sewers in the first place. But I've eavesdropped on every Eldar and read both of the books like I'm supposed too, and still it won't update. I think I had this glitch last time, but I can't for the life of me remember how I bypassed it. Does anyone know? I'm on the verge of throwing my controler through a window. <_<

EDIT: xbox version

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

I can't find anything useful anywhere, and I'm not going to sign up with Eidos just to ask a question, so I was hoping someone here could help me out.

For anyone that's played Thief 3, I'm replaying it and have gotten to the part where you have to recover the Compendium of Reproach and the Glyph Key.  I got the Compendium, but the game won't let me into the Sunken Citadel to get the Glyph Key because, according to my objective screen, I haven't finished looking around the Keeper Library and don't know to go into the sewers in the first place.  But I've eavesdropped on every Eldar and read both of the books like I'm supposed too, and still it won't update.  I think I had this glitch last time, but I can't for the life of me remember how I bypassed it.  Does anyone know?  I'm on the verge of throwing my controler through a window. <_<

EDIT:  xbox version

Give gamefaqs a try

www.gamefaqs.com

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I only got to the point of first meeting the old dudes in the library where you learn about the Boat that you need to get to.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

For anyone that's played Thief 3, I'm replaying it and have gotten to the part where you have to recover the Compendium of Reproach and the Glyph Key.  I got the Compendium, but the game won't let me into the Sunken Citadel to get the Glyph Key because, according to my objective screen, I haven't finished looking around the Keeper Library and don't know to go into the sewers in the first place.  But I've eavesdropped on every Eldar and read both of the books like I'm supposed too, and still it won't update.  I think I had this glitch last time, but I can't for the life of me remember how I bypassed it.  Does anyone know?  I'm on the verge of throwing my controler through a window. <_<

EDIT:  xbox version

Hey, didn't really look this over but it's worth a shot...

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/520/520923p1.html

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133

This place might help. Your problem is a common one, DS, and far as I can remember you just had to frob(using use-button) througt the books at the tables of the Keeper library, and one of them should open and add a note about the Kurshok Citadel. Then the way opens to the sewers. It's in the docks, a grating leading to the sewers should be open.

"Two clicks for the old kings"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds