Very Annoying BUG!!!!

Hi, When mira goes into the JekJek tar in her decontamination outfit and gets shocked when they discover it was her, it says all your party members have been killed!! i tried loading a saved game before then but still no luck, I have also installd all the patches. can anyone help? :ermm:

Seems like a similar problem to this one I remember from a while back.

I would presume that the exile's VP has dropped too low, rather than Atton's (as the game should be switching back to the exile and Zez Kai Ell for a cutscene at the point you describe). The Kotor Savegame Editor, KSE, should still ride to your rescue, though...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Hi i gave my charachter loads of hitpoints but still the same thing happens mira will get shocked it will say all your members have been killed it will then load where my charachter had been made unconcious he is lying on the floor next to Zez Kai Ell. BUT one time the box saying my party members were dead was still there but my charachter could still talk to the jedi and walk around but it was very slow