Medpacs?

Well i just beat mostly all the planets, now i have to go to Dxun cuz Kavar has a msgh for me, but i have no more medpacs, when the Mandalorians said i could go buy equipment before i left, there was no option, the only option to say was, " I'm Ready" and i cant find a planet that sells medpacs, someone help plz

And sorry for posting so many questions on these forums :">

Its a slight bug i belive, it always annoyed me that you couldnt go stock up too, but i digress...

Kreia or one of your party should surley have force heal? I forget if your locked to having mandalore and kreia in your party, i thought you were but i cant remember.

all planets i would imagine would have medipacs for sale.. but since everything item related in the game is random then i dunno. What about making some on a lab?

Its a tricky situation if you really need the healing, i can only think of a couple of things.

1: Check party members for "force heal" or similar

2: Hit random planets (if you can travel) looking for somewhere that has medipacks, i'd advise telos as its your first planet and i belive the store near the cantina sells medipacks.

3: Try making some!

4: Beef up a lightsaber and just hack through them :wacko: