Crush?

Hey you guys,

Im confused as hell as to how you get the force crush. Can i get it if im sith but i do good things and get light points? or do i need to be a sith and do bad stuff and get dark side points?

plz help

-thanks

If your darkside, at a certain point in the game you get Force Crush, no you can still get some lightside points. I won't tell you exactly when, because it might spoil the game a little. But don't worry, just keep playing and you'll get it.

Guest MacLeodCorp
Hey you guys,

Im confused as hell as to how you get the force crush. Can i get it if im sith but i do good things and get light points? or do i need to be a sith and do bad stuff and get dark side points?

plz help

-thanks

Highlight the spoiler below for your answer:

Unfortunatly, Force Crush is given to you close to the end. You have to be a full Sith, and a Prestige Class. Therefore, you have to complete about 90% of the game, and confront the Jedi Masters, and then you get Force Crush.

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Your lightside/darkside points have no bearing on what power you get.

If you've been killing the jedi masters (or kill them when they all meet) you'll get Crush. If you help them you'll get Enlightenment.

Other than that, you can do whatever you want.

sig2.gif

Since this is the spoiler forum, I guess I can post spoilers without the spoiler tag...

You don't need to kill the Jedi Masters to get Force Crush. If you are DS and didn't kill any of the Masters, you get the LS ending (they attempt to cut you off from the Force, Kreia kills them etc.) but you learn Force Crush. I suppose if you kill a Jedi Master by a LS character, you get Force Enlightenment.