New stuff for KOTOR3

KOTOR2Fan1916

Hey yall out there this is my frist post out here so i hope i dont do to bad

1. One thing that i would love them to have in the new game is that if the ememy have like a light saber or something good that u would like i would like them to drop it when they die i mean do u die and ur walet or pants dissapper when u die no so they should fix that like i was fighting this one sith of KOTOR2 and he had a dubble bladed light saber and i killed him and it was'nt there :( i was so mad

2. another thing about the game i did'nt like was the way u had to like wait ur turn to like hit the ememy that was dum i mean if ur in a fihg do u wait for the other person to hit u and then u hit them NO so please i hope they change that. one other thing was that the ending sucked big time. there one last thing was that the leveling up number where alittle high in my case i took for ever to level my dude up. :)

Eh, it's his (or her) first post. The first idea isn't that bad, I don't like the random item genorator either. But as for the second, this game is based on the d20 system. It's a RPG and tons of games are like this. The reason your character wait is because it's the enemy's turn, while this sounds stupid...it's all based on tactics, and planning how your going to attack, with what move, or Force power.

Eh, it's his (or her) first post.

That's why people should use the search function or get themselves more accustomed to the forum when they first sign up to avoid making the error he/she did.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The forum isn't very big anyways. Viewing each of the individual forums would have taken less than a minute and would have shown him/her that there was already a thread about K3 in one of the forums. :wub:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ah, blood to the blood god ^_^

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds