September 29, 200521 yr Release dates Neverwinter Nights: 16.6.2002 Icewind Dale 2: 4.9.2002 Edited October 1, 200521 yr by Musopticon? kirottu said: I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden. It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai. So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds
September 29, 200521 yr Hmmm... Interesting. You know, I should play the IWD games again. I could use a good dungeon crawl right about now. :D
September 30, 200521 yr You should; not only is the harder approach to combat refreshing, but both games have a nice atmosphere. kirottu said: I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden. It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai. So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds
October 1, 200521 yr http://www.fileplanet.com/62184/60000/file...-the-Luremaster http://www.download.com/Icewind-Dale-Heart...4-10236599.html
Create an account or sign in to comment