Kotor3 fighting

ok this is a new idea but i think that it would be cool.

instead of having a character with 500 hp that gets hit by a lightsaber time after time, they could instead have a sort of....stamina/concentration bar, it would work much like health except it regenerates almost instantly after a combat and it is used for attacking blocking, dodging etc (with multiple enemies in front of you and behind you taking a greater toll on your concentration but you could use force jump or a dodge skill of some sort to get out of those situations).... and like in the previous kotor2 and kotor 1 you will have much greater stamina than common footsoldiers and im sure that there could be an easy way to adapt this to the d20 system, for example when scoring a critical hit you incapacitate and enemy by slicing off his leg or arm :ph34r: ... ill post more when i think of ways to adapt this to the d20 system.

i think that they should do it this way because it its very unrealilistic how you survive so many lightsaber hits, and you could have cooler finishing moves, such as slicing you lightsaber through them for an instant kill , and it wouldnt be than much more difficult, replace critical strike with a called shot to the arm or leg which would be more difficult to hit but a higher chance of temporarily crippling an opponnent, leaving him/her open for a cou'de grace (spelling?) or giving you a chance to talk to them after subdueing them (somebody posted about that)

THis would make fighting more cinematic and the parrying and dodging will be taken to the next level, thefighting in kotor1/2 wasnt as visually awsoeme as it could have been.

and this also opens up possibillities for making the forms more important and putting an emphasis on which ones you use......maybye specialize in eventually?

Tell me what you think of if you have any suggestions for changing it

You have to post this in the KotOR 3 Suggestions thread.

Please feel free to contribute to the ongoing discussion. There is a lot of interest in this topic and keeping input centralised and presented in a clear and articulate manner will have more impact and influence than posting to the contrary :thumbsup:

See previous threads:

Note: As the ongoing discussion has found a new home in C&C and the transfer of Part 11 seems to have become corrupted to a certain extent, a brand new part 12 is here for constructive and respectful participation.

This will be closed and/or deleted by the mods.

Do them a favour and delete it yourself, before they have to: edit the post, then select the Moderator options (bottom left) and "Delete" it.

=]

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT