A few Questions about Prestige classes...

I am a level 17 and i still have no prestige class. I figured out from other threads that this is porbably cause I am currently pretty neutral.

My character is a Sentinel and pretty much all my force powers are darkside, And I wanted to be dark side from the begining, but not right away. So is there any way to get a prestige class without being strongly aligned? And do the prestige class get certain feats or advantages, Like your jedi class, or is it just skill/feat/force progression?

ps- Who can get the force crush power? at first I thought it was kill but it clearly isnt.....

Hello, welcome to the forums. :p

Your post belongs in the spoilers forum, because you're asking about specific in-game events that might spoil it for people who haven't played yet. :thumbsup:

With regard to prestige classes:

You cannot get a prestige class unless you are reasonably strongly LS or DS. This game does not reward neutral play.

Prestige classes get access to specific feats that others do not. For example, a Jedi Weapons Master gets further two-handed weapons feats that completely eliminate any disadvantage.

Any reasonably DS character will be given Force Crush at a specific point in the game (plot related). A neutral or LS character will get a different power. You don't get to select it on levelling up.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I am a level 17 and i still have no prestige class.  I figured out from other threads that this is porbably cause I am currently pretty neutral.

Correct.

My character is a Sentinel and pretty much all my force powers are darkside, And I wanted to be dark side from the begining, but not right away.  So is there any way to get a prestige class without  being strongly aligned?

No.

And do the prestige class get certain feats or advantages, Like your jedi class, or is it just skill/feat/force progression?

Each prestige class gets a special ability I believe.  Master= Force Inspiration (I think), Lord= Force Corruption, Marauder= Fury or something, not sure about the rest.  Other than that, Marauders and Weapon Masters get extra feats like Guardians and so on.

ps- Who can get the force crush power? at first I thought it was kill but it clearly isnt.....

You get it towards the end of the game if you are DS.  LSers get Force Enlightenment.

EDIT: Dern you Steve, foiled again! <_<

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

Nah, you only need to battle her, and got her movie.

In my current run I have lvl 20 Prestige Class (Hsiss exploit), and never talked to Visas (since I saw that pic of her..., no talk  :thumbsup: )

Aaah...I stand corrected.

And are you refering to the pic of her without eyes? :lol: I prefer to live in my own world where she does have eyes. Although I don't think that's an official picture. :D And in the game I think she refers to her eyes at some point.

Edited by Mothman

So basically i should just roll up myy sleaves and start being evil, ok cool.

Thanks alot guys, I think im gonna go Sith assasin or Lord, im actualyl not too sure tho

any suggestions, i love the force powers but im also really into stealth so mim having trouble deciding...

thanks again

Aaah...I stand corrected. 

And are you refering to the pic of her without eyes?  :lol:  I prefer to live in my own world where she does have eyes.  Although I don't think that's an official picture.  :D  And in the game I think she refers to her eyes at some point.

Well, it is from a comic, I thought officially by LucasFilm/LucasArts and such, yet I don't know for certain...

And I prefer her with eyes, yes, but didn't talked to her for

1) Shock of the pic :-

2) Prevent my char from getting Force Vision (isn't helpfull when making ScreenShots)

So basically i should just roll up myy sleaves and start being evil, ok cool.

Thanks alot guys, I think im gonna go Sith assasin or Lord, im actualyl not too sure tho

any suggestions, i love the force powers but im also really into stealth so mim having trouble deciding...

thanks again

Yep. You could also go goody, yet it is less fun, obviously :thumbsup:

Stealth: That would be Assassin, Lords barely get themselves Skill Points

And about Lord; They aren't really that good, skills low, low amount of feats, only the occassinal additional Power. Yet I found that, even being a Maurader, you get enough Force Powers, and Force points(/Force Points Regeneration) to keep on a Force Storm Spam Spree...

Well, it is from a comic, I thought officially by LucasFilm/LucasArts and such, yet I don't know for certain...

And I prefer her with eyes, yes, but didn't talked to her for

1) Shock of the pic  :lol:

2) Prevent my char from getting Force Vision (isn't helpfull when making ScreenShots)

Go ahead and get force vision. It's not permanent, which you seem to be thinking. It's actually a force power that you can activate and it lasts only for a set amount of time, and it lets you see through walls. :thumbsup: So you'll still keep your normal vision.

Go ahead and get force vision.  It's not permanent, which you seem to be thinking.  It's actually a force power that you can activate and it lasts only for a set amount of time, and it lets you see through walls.  :)  So you'll still keep your normal vision.

Ah, oops, your right. Since on my previous PC Force Vision didn't work (and it was a waste of a click a time to get to Force Speed) I didn't do it, and actually forgot it wasn't permanent. Still causes me a click more, though, as if I don't have to do enough now since I have to choose horrible annoying and useless powers for getting to lvl 50... (and prevent them to be offensive ones, since then I have to cycle to get Force Storm/Death Field)...

How do u get force vision from visas?

That one would better be asked in the Spoilers Section (if it isn't already)...

Try a search over there...